Learn Key Fitness Sales Training Methods
The numerous fitness sales training methods here are very basic for a lot of personal fitness trainers, but unfortunately most don't even use these basics.
The power of asking the proper questions and knowing what those questions is the most important part of selling personal training. And that's what we're going to discuss here: "The art of selling personal training".
If you are to gain power with your clients, if you are to really become a fitness training expert, helping people change, you are going to have to understand how you can view, interrupt and readjust the thoughts of your clients.
In order to do that and become an expert at selling personal training you have to recognize that thinking is in essence…questioning.
Before getting into the fitness sales training questions, be aware that we will not give you the strategies for answering or overcoming them.
Why? Because part of making this work is you being able to develop the proper strategy yourself.
Only you can do this. We can give you the most common fitness sales training questions and then it's up to you to come up with, not only answers, but more questions as well.
Here are some of the most common questions men ask a personal fitness training expert:
- How do I get a six pack?
- Which fat burner is going to burn off all my fat?
- Does creatine really work?
- I have a sore back and my still going to be able to train?
- How do I work out if I don't have the time?
- How can I eat five or six meals a day if I work full time?
Here are some of the most common questions women ask personal fitness training experts.
- How do I get rid of the cellulite on my thighs?
- Which diet is best?
- Is Pilates or yoga the best?
- How do I lose my pregnancy weight?
- Should I join a ladies only fitness center?
- Should I have liposuction?
While these are the most common questions, more often than not, they will be asked in completely different ways by each individual. So, you have to individualize your fitness sales training answers.
But, if you are prepared to handle each question you'll be able to influence a large part of your target market, making your fitness sales training more effective.
“6 Fitness Sales Training Issues”
Here are some fitness sales training questions you can ask potential clients who are unsure of your services:
Issue #1 - Referencing the willingness to try:
- What would happen if you made an effort?
- What will happen if you continue to go in the direction you've been going in?
Issue #2 - Referencing a desire to return to a flawed method:
- Can you define for me the word supplement?
- Can you define for me the word calorie?
- What would happen if you knew you could control your metabolism, and you knew how to do it?
- What happened the last time you tried a diet or a supplement?
- What is the difference between the fat you have on your body and that other people have?
- I know you've tried dieting and supplements, and assuming that isn't the solution, does your failure to achieve a result mean you can't achieve a result or that your outcome was precisely what we could expect?
Issue #3 - Referencing time:
- Who made your schedule?
- What power do you have over determining how your time is used?
- How much time do you believe you can devote to exercise?
- What results will you see if you don't use any of your available time for exercise?
Issue #4 - Referencing a physical limitation:
- What will happen to the rarest of your body if you allow one limitation to prevent you from committing to a program of regular activity?
Issue #5 - Referencing the expectation of a muscle building supplement to work:
- What are you doing now to build muscle?
- What can you approved in your eating and training?
- What would happen if we change the intensity of your fitness training and the frequency or composition of your meals?
Issue #6 - Referencing women's only gyms:
- What do you expect they'll have there that will give you the results you want?
- What is the difference between challenging muscles in your home with dumbbells and challenging muscles in the facility with one size fits all machines and programs?
- If you are going to work out in a women's only fitness center, is it the fitness center itself or the knowledge base of the staff that will help you reach your goals?
Selling Personal Training Is Easy With The Proper Information
Now, you can explore those questions and analyze how they can open up a path to allow you to answer in a way that will overcome your client's objections.
This does require some thought and that's because it's meant to, but anyone can learn about selling personal training the easy and effective way.
Return To Online Personal Trainers Page
Leave Fitness Sales Training Page And
Return To Plyometrics Home Page
Please click the "Facebook" and "Google +" buttons above and let all your friends know about this information. Please also consider using the additional Social Sharing Buttons just above and to the left. Thank you