Rio's Body Building Problem

by Reda


I am a young man, 19 years old I have got a problem in my chest. My left chest muscle is noticeably bigger than the right one and it began many years ago, since the age of 8.

At that age there were no clear muscles but it is becoming quite noticeable now. I am asking for your help and your sound advice based on scientific studies. What should I do?

Would participating in sports like running, swimming, etc. be good or bad for this problem?

Comments for Rio's Body Building Problem

Click here to add your own comments

I know your problem
by: Aurang

Actually I do have the same problem too.You must start to increase that muscle which is lesser in size than the other one. From today start lifting a dumbell of 2-3 kg of weight from the hand which is closer to your lesser muscle of chest.Do this excercise while lying on floor,carpet.etc.Push the dumbel forward inline with your will feel the difference.If any confusions write to me again at

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Body Building.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker - Do not copy content from this page.

Don't Forget...

Please click the "Facebook" and "Google +" buttons above and let all your friends know about this information. Please also consider using the additional Social Sharing Buttons just above and to the left. Thank you